Before you ask please read the FAQ – maybe answer is already here?

→ To National Public Health Centre under the Ministry of Health [email protected]
→ To State Food and Veterinary Service [email protected] with copy to [email protected]
→ To Customs Of The Republic Of Lithuania 
→ To Help Desk of European Chemicals Agency
→ To State Consumer Rights Protection Authority: [email protected]

Atnaujinimo data: 2023-11-20