Who can report on adverse drug reaction and how?

Not only the treating doctor, but also the patient himself or his relatives can report to the  State Medicines Control Agency (VVKT).

Reporting can be done in the following ways: directly on the Internet by logging in to https://vapris.vvkt.lt/vvkt-web/public/nrv and filling in the form or filling in the reporting form for patients or specialists and sending it to the specified address, or make a free phone call at 8 800 735 68 (only the patient himself can call).

Last updated: 20-11-2023